Sign In | Join Free | My spintoband.com
spintoband.com
Shenzhen Yiwerder Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Shenzhen Yiwerder Electronic Technology Co., Ltd. Specialized in Manufacture and Export Smartphone Accessories!
Home > Slim Power Bank >

Smartphones / MP4 / PC / Ipad Lightweight Power Bank 2500 mAh With USB Cable

Smartphones / MP4 / PC / Ipad Lightweight Power Bank 2500 mAh With USB Cable

Brand Name : OEM
Model Number : YWD-PY19
Certification : CE/ROHS/FCC
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : negotiation
Price : negotiation
Payment Terms : T/T or western Union
Supply Ability : 5,000pcs per day
Delivery Time : 3~6 working days
Packaging Details : Standard carton package
Application : iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung, HTC, Sony etc.
Product Size : 96*62*8mm
Capacity : 2500mAh
Battery Level : A
N.W. : 50g
Protection : SCP, OVP, OCP, ODP
Battery Type : Li-polymer Battery
Contact Now

Smartphones / MP4 / PC / Ipad Lightweight Power Bank 2500 mAh With USB Cable


Features:


1. Electricity-saving function.


2. Portable, practical and long cycle life.


3. High efficiency of power conversion.


4. Safe and reliable, perfect for using on traveling and outdoor activities.


Why Choose our company?


1. Our company has 3 years experiences in the line of power bank.


2. Absolutely prompt delivery time.


3. Welcome OEM/ODM Project.


4. YIWERDER takes cost saving or long-term business relationship into first consideration.


Shipping:


We use express, such as UPS, Fedex, EMS, TNT, and so on.
We would like to arrange by Air or Ocean Shipping for you as your requirement! .


Payment:


TT, Western Union and Paypal are accepted.

For large orders, 30% deposit payment for the production of goods, and the rest of 70% balance shall be

made before delivery.


Delivery:


1. Sample order within 1-3 working days;
2. Mass order 3-7 working days according to different quantities;
3. OEM 7-10 working days after receiving your sample confirmation.


Warranty:


1. 12 months warranty from sending out your goods;
2. If there is something wrong with our product within the warranty period, we will repair it or send you a

new one for free.but the both shipping cost should be your side.


Specifications:


Compatible Models

All devices with USB charging cable

Battery Type

Li-polymer battery

Nominal Capacity

2500mAh

Battery Actual Capacity

2500mAh

Capacity Range

2500mAh

Input Voltage

DC 5.0V

Output Current

1A

Output Voltage

DC 5.0V

Charge time

4-6 hours

Working temperature

-10--55 degree

Circle times

>500 times

Plug and play

yes

Color

white

Safety protection

over-current, over-heat and over-voltage


Why choose us?


1. We are China leading power bank manufacturer.


2. 100% QC inspection before shipment.


3. Best quality & service with competitive price.


How to Order power bank?


1. Please tell us the model and quantity and other request.


2. Proforma Invoice confirmed, the order will be arranged upon receipt of your payment.


3. Confirm and ship the goods, then tracking number will be sent to you promptly.


4. We will help to track your goods until you receive them safely.


Product Tags:

Thin Power Bank

      

Power Bank for Mobile Charging

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Smartphones / MP4 / PC / Ipad Lightweight Power Bank 2500 mAh With USB Cable Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
Enter your email please.
To: Shenzhen Yiwerder Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
 
Inquiry Cart 0